Friday, June 14, 2013

Reading Has Saved My Life

Amazon.com has read my mind.  I get emails every few days, letting me know about books I might want to read based on what I've purchased in the past.  They are almost always right.  I have a stack of books almost as tall as I am that I haven't read yet.  I am excited.

Most of them are very serious stuff - about health and spirituality.  A few of these new ones are novels - humorous science fiction.  I realize I am a bit odd to still be reading everything I can find on how to improve my life, but since I've learned things in the past that have literally saved my life, I probably will never quit.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hmmm...my list from Amazon must look much different than yours at this point. It looks more like I am trying to escape into mystery novels and such! Haha!

Blog Archive