Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Okay, Now I've Really Gone Over Some Kind of Line!

The day after Christmas I dreamed that I had decided to take my wheelchair to a nearby town to take care of some important business.  It's about 20 miles away and I rolled that wheelchair all the way there instead of taking the car.  Hmmm.  I have no idea what that was about.  But, of course, since I no longer need the wheelchair, as soon as I got there, I got out of it, leaving my back pack with my credit cards, money and cell phone in the chair. 

When I finished my business and came back to wheel myself home, the chair and my back pack were gone.  Of course I panicked.  Then I suddenly remembered that I had all sorts of tools to solve problems and there was no reason to get upset.  I got busy finding a ride home, borrowed a phone ansd cancelled my credit cards.  I talked to myself in a soothing way and what had been a nightmare turned into just another dream.

When I woke up I thought, "I can't believe I've been using the tools of the program so long that I actually turned a nightmare around.  That is really strange."  I guess this means that the tools have finally sunk into my unconscious which is a good thing.  On the other hand I feel a little like I'm now living on another planet.

No comments:

Blog Archive