Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas




Sunday morning meeting by the pond at the park.  This one white duck looks like he feels like I used to feel - out of place.
Went to The Nutcracker ballet with friend, Mary.  Another friend couldn't make it so gave us the tickets!  Kids were getting their pictures taken with characters in the lobby.
My "for awhile" roommate had a bad case of tummy trouble so we went to the minor emergency center.  This is a picture of the room we were in - someone decorated for a soothing effect.

I have a roommate for awhile.  She's figuring out her next step in life.  My silver Christmas tree that stays up all year wasn't quite the Christmas mood she was looking for so she got this little one.  I like it!

No comments:

Blog Archive