Tuesday, November 24, 2009

365 Project - Week 20 something

Minky at the early Thanksgiving party. He has already finished eating, and was back to the Legos. It was such a lovely day for me. I hope it was for everybody.
Bridget at the early Thanksgiving dinner. (She had already eaten)

Rebecca at her mom's 4:45 a.m. birthday party. She was just a little tired from waking up so early.


Poor Liz or Lucky Liz - being awakened with cake and presents at 4:45 in the morning. Her three lovely children, in three different places were willing to get up at that hour to sing happy birthday.
My latest attempt to outsmart the squirrels. I'm putting food they might like better on the railings of my ramp. It's not working though. They prefer the birdseed in the bird feeder. Grrrrrr.


I love my fall wreath. It will be replaced the day after Thanksgiving with the Cranberry wreath for Christmas.


My hydrangea bush is still blooming. How about that!?

A weird picture of Bridget's room. Too bad I didn't look more closely! I came to bring her a new outfit for winter.

No comments:

Blog Archive