Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Change Update

"Change is not made without inconvenience, even from worse to better." ~Samuel Johnson

"Inconvenience?!!!" Now there's an understatement! At least it is for me. I just revised my to-do/goal list. It takes me such a long time to wake up. I just realized that I've been trying to make changes in order to have more serenity, but the list was of the wrong stuff. I'm changing it to all the things that have been on my to-do list for more than 10 years. I would be willing to bet that I will have a lot more serenity when I've checked those things off the list! I know, I know. Who would have things on their to-do lists for more than 10 years? Besides me, that is. I have no idea. But you have to give me credit for persistence. Never, never, ever give up!!!

Physically I am gradually improving with the new therapy I've been doing. I'm sleeping better and more restfully. I have just a little more energy and so have been able to make more progress with the projects I've dreamed up for myself. One of the new things I've done has loosened up the scar tissue in my injured leg so that I have much more ability to use the muscles. Yay for that. When I include the new ability I have to keep my back in alignment as long as I do daily exercises, I feel close to completely healed. That fact gives me a lot more than some serenity!

No comments:

Blog Archive