Thursday, July 19, 2007

You Don't Love Me and You Never Did

On the other hand.... if they really are doing something that proves they couldn't possibly love you - what then? How do you know for sure? You could ask somebody but they will just be guessing. Aren't there some universal rules?


Everybody has rules about love. And everybody thinks his/her rules are the same as everybody else's and are absolutely right. So, if you break their rules or they break yours, then it means you don't love them or they don't love you, right? But what if their rules are totally different from yours? Well, then I guess we must straighten them out about what the right rules are! And the best way to do that is to yell and have a fit. Wait. Maybe that's not right.

1 comment:

Liz said...

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!
You know that doesn't work!
And I have had a couple of these "rules" conversations since you were here.
I wish I had more time to post! I am feeling inspired.
Love you and always have!!

Blog Archive